What is Wizpert?


I am adding this extra blog today to let you know about the new application I just added to my blog today on the top of the right-hand column – it's called Wizpert.


If you have not heard of Wizpert, which I hadn't either until I was sent a personal invitation from the company's CEO, here is what the press is saying about this new start-up company:

You can think of Wizpert as an IT help desk for life. The company recruits knowledgeable bloggers, which it calls “Wizperts,” across topics like exercise, health/wellness, and parenting. Advice seekers can connect to Wizperts via their blogs or the service’s website, and most importantly, they can begin a conservation within seconds.”

For those of you who know me personally or professionally, and have called me in the past for advice or for personal and biblical counseling, know how great of a fit this new venture is for me.  I will mainly be concentrating on the subjects of biblical spiritual growth and home schooling for now - my two favorite subjects to offer advice on but maybe in the future I will also add some other topics that interest me as hobbies, like cooking, gardening, and hobby farming.

This is a great chance to try out this new venture with me also because to get started each Wizpert begins in“free” mode until they get a few good reviews from callers on Skype.  So, if you or someone you know would like to “chat”, then grab a cup of coffee and get your Skype account pulled up on your computer while I am still offering advice for free.  I would love to connect with you through Wizpert – just make sure to leave an honest review at the end of our conversation.

I am excited to see what God has prepared for me to share with you tomorrow - until then!

- Peggy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Surrendered Heart