Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Future and a Hope

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."  Jeremiah 29:11

I kind of wonder about the truth of this verse on days like today.  This morning I woke up with severe stomach cramps knowing full well I had a campaign function to speak at tonight.  "God what are you doing?" was the only question my mind could find as I questioned why He had led me to this point that looked so hopeless.  After crying out to Him, asking other to pray, and getting lots of rest I was able to function adequate enough this evening, but I may never know why exactly God allowed me to get sick on this day instead of a day when I had nothing major planned.

I will be back tomorrow and hopefully be feeling much better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment